2014年1月10日星期五

Guardian ( my childhood story) storytelling

  "Twinkle twinkle litter star, how I wander what you are.” I know many many people who sing this song until now. I am a tiny star, but now I would rather to make you know me as your guardians.
   
   I clearly remembered in my childhood I am a naught little star. I thought I am the center of the world. In my first birthday party, all of the stars came to celebrate my birthday, as well as sun uncle and moon aunt. “Happy birthday honey, you are our best love forever” “Happy birthday Amy, how beautiful you are.” “Happy birthday little smart girl.” Everyone congratulation to me, their praise made me sing. I am not only the center of the whole sky, but also the shiniest one in that party. After my birthday party, I always laugh at other stars “Look, am I the shiniest one in the sky?” The sister star and brother star always just smile and said “Yes, you are the shiniest one in the sky.” Then I will laugh at them “ You all not shiny, all of you so ordinary. I am a special one in the sky.” Whenever I said that my parents will tell me that everyone of us is a special one in the sky. As we can not became one another. And everyone of us has our own job. But at the same time, we are also an ordinary one, there are millions of stars in the whole universe, we just one of them. Besides without the light of sun and moon, we cannot shine. But actually I cannot understand what my parents said. I am still overbearing. “Look, I can see the Polaris. We just follow the Polaris so we can walk out of the forest.”
“Yes, fantastic!” One night I heard some people cheer from the land. But I do not want to become the GPS for them. I  running all the way so that they can not walk out of the forest after one and a half hour. I felt very happy to see they are disappointed. One of them said “ I do not believe the Polaris any more.” Few days later, I play trick on her when I guard a baby to sleep. I made her have nightmares. I always think I am the youngest one among all the stars, so everyone of them will tolerant me. I just did what I want to do.
“Mom, look, what is that one?” “Oh, the one is Polaris.” “Woo, It shapes like a spoon.” “Yes, very beautiful star.” “oh, what is wrong? Why can not see the Polaris any more?” I also do not know why I cannot shine any more. From that time, neither people nor other stars can not see me. All the stars still shiny in the sky except me . That makes me felt very disappointed. No body play with me no body talk with me , I felt very lonely. But I never give up becoming shiny again. I decided to go to visit moon aunt. “Aunt, why I cannot shiny any more?” moon aunt just kindly look at me and smile. Then she continue singing the song to make a baby into sleep and guard them the whole night. Then I go to ask sun uncle. “Uncle can you tell me why I can not shiny any more?” Uncle is working hard to make sunshine for the earth. I also tried to asked Venus, Mercurial and Mars. But they just did their job and do not spoke any single word to me.


   At that moment, I realized that I am an ordinary star indeed. And a person’s value not lies in himself, but rather how much he do. So I am trying my best to guard people and the value of myself.

没有评论:

发表评论